How do you put away emotions?
Oh, please don’t do that! Keep the ones you want. Use Divine Light Vibrations to transform the ones you don’t want.
Unexpressed emotions and those you try to keep bottled up become like a pressure cookers over too high of a heat. They’ll eventually explode in a disease of the flesh… torment of the mind… and are the fuel for knee-jerk reactions that can suck the potential out of any personal relationship.
The best thing to do is to give those unpleasant emotions to the vibration of Divine Light for transformation into illumination.
- Use the recorded Basic Activation of Divine Light Vibrations Meditation v2.0 if you haven’t yet learned it.
- Once you complete the basic activation, give the emotion to the vibration of Divine Light, which is All-Powerful Unconditional Divine Love.
- LET GO. Ask for the vibrations of Divine Light’s Unconditional Love to transform the emotion(s) into a sense of well-being and illumination.
- If it’s one of those beastly emotions that’s sunk its teeth into your emotional jugular vein, continue to insert the thought, “I choose peace.”
- Repeat it as a mantra and you’ll be consciously assisting in the transformation.
The mini-course that comes with the Basic Activation of Divine Light Vibrations meditation in Waymakers Academy will explain this to you in greater detail.
Be patient with yourself! How long it takes to transform depends upon how willing you are… how unattached to it you are… and how long you’ve identified with it.
Still, any heavy emotion can transform into illumination and emotional freedom in the space of less than a few minutes. If you let it.
**IMPORTANT: Once you’re practiced at doing the Basic Activation meditation, you can transform any emotion on the fly, right in the moment. It’s the same process as above.
If you want to understand how and why this works, get your hands on my book “How to Make the Most of Your Earth Experience—14 Principles for Living Unconditional Love”. PRONTO! It’s available in both print and Kindle formats on Amazon.