4 Keys to Heal and Transform Emotional Pain
Emotional pain is heavy. Angela decided she just didn’t want to carry it any longer.
I feel honored to have assisted her recently in a 1-on-1 Divine Soul Session. Because she allowed her Divine Soul and Divine Light Vibrations do the heavy lifting, we got a lot done in one hour.
- We identified the root cause of her pain.
- Where she learned to feel responsible for someone else’s guilt trip.
- A how it all got that way in the first place.
She released the whole situation—as well as her emotional state of being—to Divine Light Vibrations for transformation into illumination.
She now has new clarity on what was once a sticky emotional situation.
I wanted to share her “thank you” here so you can see the power of Divine Light Vibrations in her words.
“Thanks so much for supporting me in the Divine Light.
The emotional pain was intense, I was really feeling alone and disconnected, although I knew I wasn’t. I just needed to know someone was in my corner and you reminded me to give it up to the Divine Light for transformation into illumination.
Mostly, it passed in the first couple of days. Allowing the emotional pain to move through me is difficult but, a necessary part of healing. I feel better now and I am attending a voice workshop this weekend which will help me get into the flow of sound again.
I am focusing my thoughts more on what I want to create rather than what I am leaving behind.
Thank you , Thank you, Thank you!!!!”
One thing is for sure: Angela took a giant step in moving deeper into the heart of the life she came here to live.
I’m sending her Divine Light to assist her in her journey… and for her voice to sing out with all new melodies! Won’t you add your Light also?
Angela’s story of healing emotional pain illustrated four important points.
Did you recognize them?
4 Key Points to heal and transform emotional pain
1. When you remember your Divine Soul, you’re never alone. She/He is ALWAYS there guiding you to your highest good and with an infinite flow of Unconditional Love.
2. Emotional pain comes from resisting. When you give it up resisting, and allow Divine Light Vibrations to transform it into illumination, you move through to the other side of much faster.
3. There is something magical about three days. When you truly allow Divine Light to do the work, your physical body is unable to keep it stored in your psyche. You’d have to go through the effort of recreating it all over again. And why would you ever want to do that?
4. IMPORTANT: Angela is now focusing her thoughts on what she wants to create, rather than what she left behind. And she was immediately guided to an activity so her ego intellect would cooperate in the transformation.
Every day, every hour, every moment of your life can also mark a new beginning.
In her case, her Divine Soul guided her to attend a voice workshop. In your case, you might be guided to go sit in a garden and watch a tree grow.
What’s important is you keep your ego intellect engaged in a new direction so it allows Divine Light Vibrations to do the work of transformation.
Update April 2018: Angela is now working full time with healing bowls… is traveling like she always wanted… created a CD… developed a line of jewelry… and is generally loving her life. In short, her Inner Critic is sitting on the sidelines enjoying the new view. Yoo hoo!
You can always choose a new beginning to mark the end of emotional pain.
(Spread the word. Tweet it out.)
That’s Angela’s story. What’s yours?
Why wait until you’re feeling pain to use the power Divine Light Vibrations?
Get to know your Divine Soul—the Infinite You—on intimate levels, and emotional pain just won’t be able to hold you in its grip like it once could.
Here’s a specific action plan for using the power of Unconditional Love (aka:Divine Light Vibrations) to transform emotional pain into emotional freedom of expression.
Healing Emotional Pain Action Plan
#ByeByeInnerCritic and hello new freedom!
What do you want your new beginning to look like?
Write it down. That helps to lock it into the forefront of your thoughts.
- Do the nine-minute Basic Action of Divine Light Vibrations guided meditation. (If you’re not a member of Waymakers Academy yet, I linked it for you to get. If you are a member—and have access to the meditation—go sign in and get on it!)
- Release the old way of thinking and feeling. (It’s enough to say, “Enough!”)
- Ask the infinite power of Divine Light Vibrations to transform it into illumination, and however you want your new beginning to look like. Ask for that or “something better”.
- Then let the infinite power of Divine Light Vibrations do the work.
- Do something that brings your ego intellect pure pleasure. It’ll keep your ego intellect engaged while Divine Light Vibrations does the heavy lifting.
IMPORTANT: If you’re unsure how to do any of that, then the online course “Meet the Infinite You (8 Step Master Roadmap to Personal Freedom)” can help you. Click on it to find out more.
- Book: “How to Make the Most of Your Earth Experience (14 Principles for Living Unconditional Love).” This is a jewel of a guidebook that you’ll refer to time and again. Examples and action steps included.
- Article/Podcast: “Glenn Younger on Personal Transformation”
What new beginning do you choose for yourself?
Share your thoughts in the comments below. I’ll send you Light just like I did for Angela.